Date Published: 2021-09-22
As a Realtor of Premier Elite Realty, I am dedicated to providing you with a service that is professional, courteous, and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, I agree to perform the following services pertaining to your property:
• Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
• Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
• Hold your best interests in highest regard throughout the process.
• Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
• Understand your needs and respond quickly.
• Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
• Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
• Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
• Provide a Customized Marketing Plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, along with a “schedule of events” outlining those marketing steps mutually agreed upon.
•Furnish you with a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for your property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
• Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the saleability of your property.
• Review local marketing customs, conditions, and procedures, and make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your property.
• Have the PREMIER ELITE REALTY yard sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local regulations).
• Promote your property on all websites, landing pages, and social media.
• Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
• Show your property to qualified buyers.
• Provide a CGRN Referral Form, offering you the services of a PREMIER ELITE REALTY office at your new destination (if appropriate) to assist with your search for a new property.
• Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
• Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor closing activities as permitted by law or local practice.
• Assist you in finding your next home or refer you to another office in another location.
Estee Soto, Realtor®
Premier Elite Realty
The condition of your property plays a very important role in your visual assessment. The property must be renovated in order to impress potential buyers.
Brief and simplified explanation of the process of selling a property...Step 1 - The Offer When the buyer has decided to buy your property, delivery of the Offer will occur. This is the legal mechanism used for the buyer to inform the seller that he or she is interested in buying the property
The Real Estate Agent will ask you questions at the time of your hiring, such as: Do you want to buy another property with the money you get from this one? In case you are currently inhabiting the property, how long after the sale do you need to vacate it?...