Date Published: 2021-07-20
It is important that before starting the procedures to buy a house you are well informed about the financing processes, to avoid possible scams. For this reason, we give you a series of recommendations:
1. Investigate the real estate agent's background to see if someone has filed a complaint. You can execute this action in the REALTORS® association in the area.
2. Review the current interest rates.
3. Verify the rates corresponding to mortgages at 30, 20 and 15 years.
4. Find out if the rate is fixed or adjustable.
5. Request information on terms and types of loans from various credit entities to compare. Also, ask for all additional charges in advance, since nothing should be added at the last minute. Finally, avoid signing incomplete documents.
6. Prevent sales tactics from pressing you. For example: If they tell you that they are the only ones that can offer you a certain interest rate, that you must act quickly or that it is the last offer in the market... pay attention.
This article is made for informative and divulgative purposes. For this reason, it is important that before making any decision, visit or contact a certified specialist in the field, since the opinion of the expert is the one that should be considered.
It is necessary that you take into consideration the following recommendations before applying for a mortgage loan ... A mortgage or mortgage loan consists of obtaining money to buy, refinance or improve a home. However, you need to consider the following recommendations before applying for a mortg
There are some terms and conditions that you need to know before buying a property in plans or in pre-construction, in other to avoid looking bad when signing the contract…
The educational system in the United States is usually public, and its control and financing is given through the three levels of government ...